Address: No. 2439, north youth palace road, cixi city, ningbo, zhejiang
Contact: manager hu
Zip code: 315303
Casting is a common method in industrial manufacturing models. Casting has less limitation on the product and lower internal stress in the product.Therefore, the production of less investment, can be made of good performance of large parts, but the production cycle is longer, after the molding must be mechanical processing.At present, the methods of pouring, casting, pressure casting, rotating casting and centrifugal casting are derived.This paper mainly describes the specific process flow of precision foundry.
1. Before casting, it is necessary to be fully familiar with the casting process documents, and understand the casting sequence, required steel material, weight and distribution of casting mold before casting.Check whether the quantity of pouring ladle, the quality of repairing ladle and drying preheating are qualified, and whether the crown-block operation is normal.
2. Check whether the sand box clamp and lock box bolt are tight and firm, whether the weight and position of the pressing iron are appropriate, and whether the riser ring, gate cup and gate plug are properly placed.Eliminate unsafe factors in casting channel.
3. According to the casting sequence, process requirements and casting requirements, whether the gate plug is properly placed.According to the casting sequence, process requirements and casting requirements of the gate plug is in place.
4. Air should be vented immediately after the beginning of casting, and air should be vented while casting. The kindling materials near the air vent should be ignited in large castings.When casting large pieces, pour one or two times from the riser point after pouring, the thin shell of riser must be pried open before point pouring.
5. When the molten steel is poured to 1/3 of the height of the riser, pour in the specified amount. After casting, the sprue cup should be removed immediately to remove the sprue cup, so as to facilitate the sand falling and normal shrinkage of the casting.
6. After the molten steel is completely solidified, the mold can be moved. At the later stage of casting, pay attention to the amount of steel in the package.
7. Cover the pouring riser for the remaining sand mold so that it can be arranged again. If the sand mold is stored for less than 48 hours, it can be cast normally.
For experienced casters, these processes are all too familiar, but for novices, learning and studying these processes is essential. Good casting techniques can make castings more accurate.